SCANbech is joining the Frapak Packaging group
We're back in business at Scanbech!
We are proud to offer the standard bottle range again. Frapak packaging is responsible for all production, 3D design, and quality control. The majority of the bottle moulds were purchased by Frapak, and the production has been integrated into their own facilities in Europe. This website is the best updated catalog of Scanbech products, but if you cannot locate your PE, PP, PET-G, rPET or rHDPE bottle or article no. Please call the sales department to see if your product will be available soon.
We have created an Airless dispenser mini made of rPP with cosmetic regulation approval! It is a sustainable Airless dispenser, which is 100% recycled and tested multiple times.
The Airless mini is a brand-new product and manufactured by Frapak Packaging
SCANbech is part of the Frapak Packaging group.
Currently, with offices in Germany, France, Holland, Denmark, United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Slovenia our network is near completion. A large number of standard products are supplied directly from our warehouses throughout Europe.
As one of the largest European packaging distributors we do not only distribute products as described above. However, with our partners we are deeply involved in the engineering of moulds, development of production machines and decoration techniques.
Since 2010 our subsidiary FlexPET has been developing PET packaging solutions not only aimed at the cosmetic and personal care markets but also active in the pharmaceutical and food segments.
Advantages of PET packaging
The Food-, Personal Care-, Cosmetic-, Household Chemicals- and Pharmaceutical market are rapidly discovering all the advantages that PET (Poly-Ethylene-Terephthalate) has to offer, making it the fastest growing packaging material in the industry.
- Crystal Clear: PET is one of the few plastics which can be crystal clear with a true sparkling effect giving it the same luxury appeal as glass (without the disadvantages of glass!).
- Lightweight: PET packaging can be extremely lightweight, often less than 10% of the (original) weight of a similar packaging in glass. These savings in weight directly result in a substantial reduction of the transport costs as well as offering more convenience to the consumer.
- Shatterproof: Packaging produced from PET are virtually unbreakable, making it the preferred material for fillers and end-users and suitable to be used in all kind of environments like at home, on the shelves of the supermarket and at professional environments like hospitals, laboratories, offices etc.
- Recyclable: PET can be perfectly recycled, even as far back as full loop cradle-to-cradle recycling. Used PET packaging is today more and more collected and re-worked back into granulate called rPET (recycle PET), which can be used for making perfect packaging again.
- Barrier Properties: Out of today’s standard plastics for packaging PET is one of the best performing materials when looking at barrier properties and chemical resistant
Go green, do Sustainable plastics
Recycled PET packaging
In September 2014 a new factory was opened by Frapak and FlexPET with a production system which enables different materials to be automatically fed into its machines(in order to determine 50% or 100% of rPET)
rPET bottles & jars are in stock!
As of January 2020, we decided to add few of our PET bottles to our standard stock range in 100% Recycled Material. We can supply various sizes from within our Tall Boston Round series & 70mm Straight cylindrical series. These products in 100% recycled PET and are directly available from warehouse stock for an MOQ of 1 pallet. Tall Boston rPET Stocked items: 50ml, 100ml, 200ml, 250ml, 500ml. All of this bottles come with a standard 24-410 neck finish. 70mm Straight Cylindrical rPET stocked items: 100ml, 150ml, 200ml, 250ml, and 300ml.